Updated May 10, 2013 - 3:02 pm
Kanye West slams his head on a street sign
The 35-year-old rapper was attempting to avoid TMZ while walking down Beverly Hills Blvd. on Friday, and slammed his head straight into a street sign.
Kanye clutched his head in pain, but didn't appear badly injured. Quickly, he regained composure and went on his way.
Not only did he fail to avid the paparazzi, but he'll probably wake up with a pretty nasty bump on his forehead.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.
- Russ Pennell, Phoenix Mercury Interim head coach - Friday August 9Russ Pennell joins Doug and Chuck to talk about taking over the team.