Updated May 13, 2013 - 12:33 pm
Airline passenger kicked off flight for singing Whitney Houston songs
"The woman was being disruptive and was removed from the plane for interfering with the flight crew," said a Kansas City International Airport spokesman. An on flight federal air marshal "subdued the woman and put her in cuffs."
The "singer" later blamed the behavioral outburst on her diabetes.
Just before a flight attendant instructed that "no photos are allowed to be taken on the aircraft," a passenger managed to capture the incident on video and uploaded the gem to YouTube.
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.