Updated May 16, 2013 - 2:06 pm
Trailer: Disney's 'Planes' takes you on a flight of CGI elegance
The Hollywood Reporter describes the star character Dusty, voiced by Dane Cook, as an aspiring pro racing plane who must "overcome both a lack of experience and, more important, a fear of heights."
The film, directed by Klay Hall, will also include the voices of Julia-Louis Dreyfus, Val Kilmer and John Cleese.
Planes is scheduled to land in theaters August 9, 2013.
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.