Updated May 23, 2013 - 2:49 pm
Conan O'Brien to Taylor Swift: 'You don't know what it's like being 22!'
Well, at least that's what Conan O'Brien thinks.
According to Conan, the now 23-year-old popstar has no idea what life is like for the average person in their 20s -- or at least what it was like for him.
"When you're 22 you don't even go outside," says Conan. "You just sit in your apartment, you watch 'Save by the Bell' and you eat Ramen noodles."
Cheer up, Conan.
Taylor Swift will never ever ever be as cool as you. Like, ever...
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.