Updated May 24, 2013 - 3:09 pm
Mariah Carey wardrobe malfunction on 'Good Morning America'
While being introduced on stage, Carey quickly realized her Donatella Versace dress became undone.
"Oh shoot, now the back of my dress just popped," the 43-year-old singer told host Lara Spencer.
A team of three quickly rushed in to zip the diva back up, avoiding any media backlash.
The show returned from a commercial brake, and Carey landed a killer performance -- just this time with a different dress.
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.