Updated Jun 25, 2013 - 11:58 am
Movies in a Minute: The Bling Ring
In a film based on actual events, these friends would find out when Paris Hilton was in Vegas, or Lindsey Lohan went to Miami and break into their homes.
They would steal clothes, handbags and jewelry and got away with it. But eventually these string of robberies gained a lot of attention and they were caught.
The movie looked interesting and had a cool feeling to it but the film seemed really thin to me. I'm not sure if director Sofia Coppola felt these crimes the kids were committing were a good thing or bad.
Of course, seeing actress Emma Watson acting like a spoiled American girl could be worth the price of admission alone.
To see my full review you can check out the video below.
Bruce St. James, Host, Bruce St. James Show
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.