Young 'America's Got Talent' contestant screams way to Vegas
"America's Got Talent" contestants Aaralyn and Isaiah may seem like a darling duo but their act was anything but precious.
The brother-sister pair performed a song they wrote entitled, "Zombie Skin." Her
screaming singing was enough to make everyone's jaw drop and judge Howie Mandel rock out. Their intensity even scared Scary Spice, judge Mel B, but it also got them through to Vegas.
After watching this video you will never under estimate the power of a six-year-old girl in a polka-dot dress again.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.
- Russ Pennell, Phoenix Mercury Interim head coach - Friday August 9Russ Pennell joins Doug and Chuck to talk about taking over the team.