Ellie Goulding's social media 'Burn' gains viral success
After the song hit the web, the 26-year-old singer called upon her fans to post short video clips on Vine, an online service that allows users to share six-second (or less) videos.
Using the hashtag #ellieburnvine, the best clips were grouped in a compilation video that was uploaded to her YouTube channel.
Goulding's use of Vine isn't her first attempt at viral marketing. According to Mashable, Goulding has also seen previous online success by using Instagram, where over 1,000 fan-submitted photos were featured in her video, "Anything Could Happen."
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.
- Russ Pennell, Phoenix Mercury Interim head coach - Friday August 9Russ Pennell joins Doug and Chuck to talk about taking over the team.