Jack Black's almost incognito trip to Comic-Con
Actor and musician Jack Black nearly revived one of his past movie characters as he attempted to blend in to the crowd Thursday at Comic-Con International in San Diego.
Black was attending the event to promote "Ghost Girls," a comedy series which he is executive producing that premieres on Yahoo! in the fall.
Fans at the convention quickly recognized that the masked man wasn't the Arizona Diamondbacks' new mascot and they approached Black for autographs.
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.