Updated Jul 23, 2013 - 12:50 pm
Beyonce's hair sucked up by fan during Montreal concert
The 31-year-old singer was performing her song "Halo" during a concert in Montreal, when her hair got sucked up by an onstage fan -- the kind with propellers, not a person attending the show.
Personnel rushed to free the tangled mane but had trouble doing so. The fan was far too powerful.
That didn't stop the popstar from continuing to belt out the song like a true pro.
Thankfully, Beyonce has a good sense of humor. Later that night the singer -- who's the wife of rapper Jay Z -- posted a photo on her Instagram showing off her hip-hop skills.
"Gravity can't begin to pull me out of the fan again," wrote Beyonce. "I felt my hair was yankin from the fan that's always hatin."
Now that's a bad hair day!
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.