Updated Jul 23, 2013 - 2:19 pm
Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder sings Chicago Cubs tribute during concert at Wrigley Field
Pearl Jam rocked the stage at Chicago's Wrigley Field on Friday. Following a two hour rain delay, the concert continued until 2 a.m. the next day.
But it was the band's Chi-town native front man, Eddie Vedder, who stole the crowd's heart when he performed this Cubs tribute song, "Someday We'll Go All the Way."
When Vedder began to sing, the fans erupted in cheer.
"We are one with the Cubs. With the Cubs we're in love. Yeah, hold our head high as the underdogs. We are not fair-weather but foul-weather fans. We're like brothers in arms in the streets and the stands."
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.