Updated Jul 26, 2013 - 10:32 am
Movies in a Minute: Fruitvale Station
The film Fruitvale Station takes place in San Francisco and follows the last day of an African-American named Oscar Grant before he was shot and killed by a transit police officer on New Year's Eve.
This film won many of the big awards at the Sundance Film Festival and it's easy to see why. It was very well done and will stir up your emotions in more ways than one. It is such a tragic film and actually begins with real cell phone footage of the shooting by police.
This film will easily be in my top ten must see films of the year.
Bruce St. James, Host, Bruce St. James Show
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.
- Russ Pennell, Phoenix Mercury Interim head coach - Friday August 9Russ Pennell joins Doug and Chuck to talk about taking over the team.