Oprah gives away a car on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
OK, maybe not every media mogul would do such a thing, but according to Oprah, it's a "serious problem."
"You get a car!" Oprah yelled at a young woman who was sitting in the crowd. Then confetti rained from above.
Cameras followed the lucky women as staff ushered her outside to her brand new Ford Fusion Energi.
"Every once in a while, Jimmy, this happens," said Oprah. "Especially when I skip lunch."
This is a note to all who work in craft services on a talk show: By all means necessary, refuse to feed Oprah!
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.