Updated Aug 19, 2013 - 8:51 am
Movies in a Minute: Short Term 12
A young woman in charge of a foster care facility tries to manage her life with her boyfriend and co-worker.
The story shows that she has a hard time with relationships. As her boyfriend tries to comfort her, she tries to get through her struggles while maintaining life at the foster care facility.
I really enjoyed this film. It's a little bit of a smaller independent movie, but by now you should know I enjoy those films. I think it will be worth your while.
I always enjoy a movie that makes you feel something, good or bad, and that's exactly what this movie did for me.
Bruce St. James, Host, Bruce St. James Show
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.
- Russ Pennell, Phoenix Mercury Interim head coach - Friday August 9Russ Pennell joins Doug and Chuck to talk about taking over the team.