Lady Gaga's 'Applause' music video debuts on 'Good Morning America'
The 3:35 minute clip shows a makeupless Gaga dancing in a variety of scantily clad ensembles. It's what any Gaga fan would expect from the singer -- face paint and frantic dance movies.
"I thought about nothing but my fans every minute since that tour ended," Gaga said. "It was intense, especially because I'm such an active person and I love performing so much. It was challenging to stop performing. That was the hardest part, not seeing the fans, not performing, not playing the music."
The 27-year-old singer will perform "Applause" for the first time when she opens the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards on Aug. 25.
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.