Anna Kendrick apologizes for broken 'Cups'
The 28-year-old "Pitch Perfect" actress, famously known for singing the incredibly catchy "Cups" song, has an apology to parents across the world.
Dear parents that I meet, I know that sigh, and before you even say it, I'm very very sorry that your child won't stop doing Cups.— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) August 20, 2013
But does she really need to apologize?
The more we looked into the matter, the more we discovered the amount of destruction "Cups" has caused -- it involves a lot of broken glass.
Here's a look at six cases where "Cups" went horribly wrong.
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.