11-year-old invents music playing deodorant stick
Sound weird? It kind of is, but it's definitely cool.
Sheeran "MacGyvers" a stick of Old Spice deodorant to play the "Rocky" song when he pulls off the cap.
A video posted to YouTube on Saturday of Quinn showing off his genius invention already has over 350,000 views.
Online stardom isn't the finish line for this preteen. According to Huffington Post, Old Spice already recognized his major (or minor) accomplishment.
"Quinn, we'd like to be the first to congratulate you on winning the coveted 2013 Quinn for the Winn Achievement in Having Music Play While You Apply Old Spice Deodorant Award, which is a very prestigious honor that we just made up right this minute. We'd also like to send you a big, fancy 3-D printer, so you can keep making things that make the world a better place. Have your parents get in touch with us, and thanks for being the most important inventor of all time."
Now for his next assignment: Make a certain 19-year-old Canadian pop singer stop playing music. Step aside Thomas Edison.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.
- Russ Pennell, Phoenix Mercury Interim head coach - Friday August 9Russ Pennell joins Doug and Chuck to talk about taking over the team.