Carrie Underwood takes a spill during Texas concert
Unfortunately for Carrie Underwood, she fell and is now sporting a new walking boot.
The former "American Idol" champ was on stage during a performance in Corpus Christi, Texas on Thursday when one of her five-inch high heels caught the bottom of her dress.
She bottomed out flat on her bum.
Thankfully, the 30-year-old singer wasn't seriously injured and is a good sport.
Good news, it's not broken...AND I got some new footwear! pic.twitter.com/chJ2zBLDyX— Carrie Underwood (@carrieunderwood) September 6, 2013
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.