Luke Bryan brings little cowgirl on stage for heart-melting duet
Everyone has that one special moment they will remember forever. For one 6-year-old named Kylee, it happened on Aug. 24 when country music star Luke Bryan pulled her up on stage to sing a duet.
A fan in the crowd captured the experience on camera, which was later published online by Taste of Country.
Bryan invited a cute tyke named Kylee onstage. Even her tiny frame, complete with a miniature cowgirl hat, boots and a plaid shirt was enough to put the crowd into a frenzy. The country star began ‘Someone Else Calling You Baby,' and instead of Bryan serenading her, Kylee sang to him.
Little Kylee has the personality of a country star, and Bryan saw the spark in her eyes.
This video is sure to make your heart melt.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.
- Russ Pennell, Phoenix Mercury Interim head coach - Friday August 9Russ Pennell joins Doug and Chuck to talk about taking over the team.