Updated Sep 10, 2013 - 8:01 am
Faked: Jimmy Kimmel staged viral 'twerk fail' video
In a nutshell: Girl makes twerk video for her boyfriend. Girl twerks upside down against her bedroom door. Girl's mother opens door. Girl loses her balance, crashes into glass table and catches on fire.
Honestly, it almost seemed too funny to be true -- well, it was.
As it turns out, the 37-second clip was faked.
And who better to stage such an awesome YouTube prank? None other than funny man Jimmy Kimmel.
The twerk disaster victim, "Caitlin Heller," appeared on "Jimmy Kimmel Live," where she and the 45-year-old American talk show host revealed the extended clip.
The new video shows Kimmel barging into the room to extinguish flaming girl, whose real name is Daphne Avalon -- she's a stunt women.
Oh, and Kimmel also was the one who bit Charlie's finger. Ouch! ...Just kidding
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.