Jimmy Fallon, Justin Timberlake play singing summer camp geeks
This time, the singer-comedian duo show off their incredible rendition of Hootie & the Blowfish's hit 1995 tack "I Only Wanna Be With You," while playing youngsters at summer camp.
The clip is from Tuesday's episode of "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon."
"Hey, do you want to sing that song we heard on the radio today?" Fallon asked the brace-faced Timberlake. "Oh, you mean 'I Only Wanna Be With You' by Hootie and his Blowfish? Yes!"
Towards the end of the video, the two struggle to keep a straight face.
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.