Updated Sep 20, 2013 - 9:28 am
Michael Jackson photo shoot fail seen in newly surfaced video
TMZ released a video showing the King of Pop at a L'Uomo Vogue photo shoot back in 2007. Things were going good; that is, until he fell through the set.
If anyone could make a tumble look graceful, it was MJ.
Two people quickly helped the late singer get back on his feet. Thankfully, he didn't seem hurt.
With a thumbs up and a laugh, Jackson returned to making on-camera magic.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.
- Russ Pennell, Phoenix Mercury Interim head coach - Friday August 9Russ Pennell joins Doug and Chuck to talk about taking over the team.