Taylor Swift surprises Nashville with Luke Bryan duet
The couple performed Bryan's single "I Don't Want This Night to End" during Swift's concert in her hometown of Nashville, Tenn. on Thursday.
"You must have known that I wasn't going to show up here without a surprise for you," she told the crowd.
"This one's a really really good one. I think you're really really going to like it. 'Cause this is an artist that everybody really really really likes."
Are you really really tired of that word yet?
According to Swift, the performance changed her life. At least that's what she told her Twitter followers after the show.
Swift has teamed up with several other acts during her Red Tour, including Tegan and Sara, Cher Lloyd, Ed Sheeran, Jennifer Lopez and Sara Bareilles.
Nashville. That show was life changing & you were PERFECT. Thank you to @LukeBryanOnline, who came out and SLAYED. Never going to forget it.— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) September 20, 2013
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.