'Sesame Street' receives cameo appearance from 'Game of Thrones' actor Peter Dinklage
Earlier this week, actress Lena Headey stopped by the popular television show and teamed up with Elmo to teach kids the importance of relaxing.
But the fun didn't stop there for the 'Game of Thrones' cast.
Headey's co-star and brother on the award-winning show, Peter Dinklage, also got into the act with a cameo appearance Friday.
Dinklage's segment and subsequent song was dedicated to finding the meaning behind the game "Simon Says."
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.