Movies in a Minute: Don Jon
Jon is a young man who objectifies everything in his life from cars to women. After he realizes that watching adult entertainment gave him unreal expectations about life and relationships, he decided to go out and tries to find a more meaningful companionship.
What he gets is lessons in life and relationships from two very different women.
I think Joseph Gordon-Levitt did a pretty decent job at playing the writer/director/actor role. You think the movie is going in one direction, and then it makes a sharp turn, but ultimately leads to the reward. The movie has got it's flaws -- it sometimes seems like a vanity piece for him -- but overall, I thought it was a pretty solid film..
Bruce St. James, Host, Bruce St. James Show
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.