Aaron Paul lost 'Price is Right' before 'Breaking Bad'
Before Aaron Paul won a successful career staring as drug dealing Jesse Pinkman on AMC's "Breaking Bad," he lost on "The Price is Right."
It was fourteen years ago when Paul got called down from the audience as a "Price is Right" contestant.
The overly enthusiastic Paul -- much like his meth using Pinkman character -- found himself at the showcase showdown with a $26,500 bid.
Unfortunately for Paul, his price was wrong. He was $102 over the value of the showcase, and the look on his face was priceless.
But according to Business Insider, the 34-year-old actor rakes in $150,000 each episode. So today, he can afford many Karaoke machines, dinette sets and china cabinets.
The series finale of AMC's "Breaking Bad" airs Sunday at 6 p.m. PST.
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.