Heavenly 3-year-old dancer shows moves on Ellen
The talk show host recently fell in love with 3-year-old Heaven and her choreographer mom who strutted their stuff to Beyonce's "End of Time" on YouTube.
It might be the cutest thing you've ever seen. Yes, more than Charlie biting his brother's finger -- and that's pretty darn cute.
Ellen invited Heaven and her mommy on the show to talk about her big dreams of becoming a dancer. But Heaven wanted to make something very clear Ellen, she's already a dancer!
The mother-daughter duo ignited the "Ellen DeGeneres Show" dance floor with more killer moves.
In typical Ellen fashion, she surprised the youngster with a few gifts -- a butterfly Halloween costume and backstage passes to meet Beyonce at her concert in Brooklyn.
Heaven's face lit up in excitement.
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.