Updated Oct 8, 2013 - 1:07 pm
YouTube prank rains terror on New York coffee shop
According to the Daily News, the prank was a publicity stunt put on by Sony to promote the forthcoming horror remake of "Carrie."
In the clip, a young woman argued with a male customer over spilled coffee. Things quickly escalated when the angry female used telekinetic powers to slam the man against a brick wall and rain terror inside the cafe'.
The other customers didn't know about the pulley system attached to the fake wall. The reactions were nothing short of priceless.
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.