Miley Cyrus joins Jimmy Fallon for 'Late Night' a cappella
In "Brady Bunch" style, Fallon, Cyrus and "Late Night" studio band The Roots sing a cappella to the pop star's hit single "We Can't Stop."
There's no foam fingers, dancing bears or twerking to distract you during the jam session. It's just some good old fashion singing that showcases Cyrus' raw vocals, and it sounds really good.
This isn't the first time a pop star joined the "Late Night" funnyman. Christina Aguilera sang her single "Your Body" in November, while Mariah Carey performed the holiday classic "All I Want for Christmas" in December.
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.