Updated Oct 12, 2013 - 4:30 pm
One man impersonates 12 actors on "Ice Ice Baby" rendition
Actor Rainn Wilson wants to enrich and enlighten others.
In 2008, the former "The Office" actor co-founded the multimedia project SoulPancake with two of his friends.
According to SoulPancake, by using a website, social media and a YouTube channel, the collaborative project seeks to "develo[p] thought-provoking content and creative engagement opportunities that encourage people to explore what it means to be human."
And sometimes that means drinking with friends and rapping Vanilla Ice lyrics, while impersonating 12 different actors.
Jim Meskimen and Ross Marquand call themselves "The Impression Guys," and soon the comedy duo will have their own show on the SoulPancake YouTube channel.
Prepare to be amazed.
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.