Updated Oct 15, 2013 - 11:35 am
Elizabeth Berkley re-creates pill-poppin' 'Saved by the Bell' scene on 'DWTS'
And that memorable TV moment was re-created by Berkley on "Dancing with the Stars" Monday night.
Berkley, wearing a flashy retro-inspired outfit, and her preppy partner Val Chmerkovskiy, jived to the tune "I'm So Excited" by The Pointer Sisters during the night's "Most Memorable Year of My Life" themed episode.
While judges Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli liked what they saw, Carrie Ann Inaba thought the dance needed a jolt.
Thankfully, the performance was enough to push the duo through to the next round.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.
- Russ Pennell, Phoenix Mercury Interim head coach - Friday August 9Russ Pennell joins Doug and Chuck to talk about taking over the team.