Updated Oct 15, 2013 - 11:12 am
Leaked music video shows Justin Bieber dancing up The Great Wall
As is turns out, the 19-year-old pop star was shooting the music video for his latest single "All That Matters" and seemingly needed to save his energy for those Bieberific dance moves.
The clip shows the Biebs struttin' his stuff by the historic China spot alongside his crew of brawny security guards.
While "All That Matters" marks the second release for Bieber's Music Mondays series, the video wasn't supposed to debut until a later date.
And no one was more upset than director Alfredo Flores, who shared his disappointment via Twitter on Tuesday.
I hate leaks. You work so hard on something and then people see it at 70% opposed to 100 like intended.— Alfredo Flores (@AlfredoFlores) October 15, 2013
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.