Updated Oct 15, 2013 - 2:59 pm
Selena Gomez takes a fall off stage in Virginia
And no, it wasn't on purpose.
The 21-year-old pop star was in the middle of singing her single "Slow Down" when she sped up to the front of the stage and fell right off the edge (at around 3:20 into the clip).
Gomez quickly regained composure and began high-fiving her fans. With a little help from her backup dancers she returned to the stage and finished performing the song like a seasoned pro.
Let's just hope she doesn't perform near the Grand Canyon.
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.