Ellen sends staff through zombie haunted house
It may be on the bucket list for fans of "The Walking Dead," but for two members of Ellen DeGeneres' staff, a California haunted house was hell on Earth.
Ellen has sent her writer, Amy, to several haunted houses over the years. But this year, she added her executive producer, Andy, to the stunt and it paid off beautifully.
Ellen sent the pair to "The Walking Dead" Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios in Los Angeles. It starts off creepy and then gets terrifying.
The best part? Watching Andy willingly sacrifice Amy over and over. When that fails, he resorts to screaming "stop it!"
Ya, because zombies have a great history of listening.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.