The Channel 4 News Team is back with more unforgettable one liners in the newly released trailer for "Anchorman: The Legend Continues."
The clip sets up the team's epic journey as they travel in an RV from San Diego to their new studio in New York City.
The group encounters a few set backs and embarrassing moments that could have been avoided, if only they knew these five simple lessons.
"Anchorman 2" releases in theaters Dec. 20.
1. If you're speaking at your own funeral, chances are you're not dead. Right, Brick?
2. Don't trust cruise control to steer your vehicle, it only regulates speed.
3. People who are gay don't sleep in a coffin and can be out in the sun.
4. It's difficult to baby-feed a shark. Don't try it unless you're up for a struggle.
5. Don't freak out if your lower torso disappears while standing in front of a green screen. Brick, your legs didn't fall off, you're just wearing green slacks.