New 'Anchorman 2' trailer lends 5 important lessons
The clip sets up the team's epic journey as they travel in an RV from San Diego to their new studio in New York City.
The group encounters a few set backs and embarrassing moments that could have been avoided, if only they knew these five simple lessons.
"Anchorman 2" releases in theaters Dec. 20.
1. If you're speaking at your own funeral, chances are you're not dead. Right, Brick?
2. Don't trust cruise control to steer your vehicle, it only regulates speed.
3. People who are gay don't sleep in a coffin and can be out in the sun.
4. It's difficult to baby-feed a shark. Don't try it unless you're up for a struggle.
5. Don't freak out if your lower torso disappears while standing in front of a green screen. Brick, your legs didn't fall off, you're just wearing green slacks.
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.