Updated Oct 29, 2013 - 3:59 pm
Baby tears up by her mom's beautiful singing
Many people can relate, but I've never seen anything like this before. This adorable 10-month-old baby is so overwhelmed with emotion when she hears her mommy singing "My Heart Can't Tell You No," that she can't fight the tears. And neither can I when I watch it myself!
The mom, later identified as Amanda Leroux, uploaded the video to her YouTube page and it's since gone viral.
There is so much CUTE in this video, I can't take it. And can someone give Amanda a record deal -- that voice!
Mini Salas, Host
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.