Updated Dec 5, 2013 - 9:22 am
Beyonce sings heart-melting duet with young blind fan
The pop star found 13-year-old Sophie Kotkis standing in the front row, just off the stage. According to the New York Daily News, Sophie is legally blind and struggles with hearing and muscle difficulty.
"Tell everybody your name, beautiful," Beyonce said while performing her song "Irresistible."
"Sophie, I think I need you to help me sing this song. Do you think you can sing to the left?"
The young girl had a smile from ear-to-ear as she began singing in the microphone. Beyonce then knelt in front of Sophie and sang the rest of the verse to her.
It was truly an heart-melting moment and one that Sophie will probably never forget.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.
- Russ Pennell, Phoenix Mercury Interim head coach - Friday August 9Russ Pennell joins Doug and Chuck to talk about taking over the team.