'Catching Fire' star Jena Malone shows her strange Jenga talent
Jena Malone, who plays Johanna Mason in "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire," showed off her unconventional way of playing Jenga during Friday's episode of "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon."
When Malone revealed her newly discovered talent of stacking multiple objects on her head, the talk show host had to see it for himself. And Fallon "just so happened" to have a Jenga set behind his chair.
No way was that planned! (cue sarcasm)
Malone took off her heels and had at it. She did a pretty good job balancing the set on her head as Fallon took a piece from the tower. That is, until she got a little too confident and the wooden blocks came tumbling down.
Impressive, but don't quit your day job.
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.