Justin Timberlake helps fan popSTAR the question
The singer was between songs during his "20/20 Experience" concert in Louisville, Ky. on Sunday when he pointed out a man in the front row. Timberlake asked his name. "Josh," the seemingly nervous gent. replied in the microphone. He then introduced his girlfriend, Kim.
Front row tickets to a concert where the pop star points you out to the crowd is probably enough for Josh to score several "out of the doghouse" points. But it got even better when Timberlake motioned Josh and Kim to join him onstage.
"Josh called me earlier," Timberlake told Kim. "He's got something he wants to tell you." The crowd erupted in screams as they caught on to what was happening.
Moments later, it was only Josh and Kim standing onstage. So he jumped on the chance to get down on one knee and propose to Kim. Why not, right?
Watch the couple's special moment play out in the video below. Don't worry, she said yes. Do you think Timberlake would have tweeted the news if she hadn't?
Are you ready to pop the question? Take notes from Josh.
And then this happened in Louisville... http://t.co/Tb2zZ5IoBQ— Justin Timberlake (@jtimberlake) December 16, 2013
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.