Movies in a Minute: 'Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom'
This movie shows you parts of Nelson Mandela's life that you knew about and then some that you did not. I think they did a wonderful job of putting together a movie that showed the good things and the bad things about him, while still cramming a long life journey into two hours. I think you will learn something that you didn't know by watching this film.
Bruce St. James, Host, Bruce St. James Show
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.