Updated Dec 26, 2013 - 1:42 pm
Holiday Recipes: Mini's Pumpkin Spice Bread
1 Package of Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Quick Bread Mix
1/2 Cup Water
1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
Oven to 350°F. Lightly grease pan.
Together water, oil, eggs and quick bread mix until moistened. Spoon batter into loaf pan or fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
As directed below or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; gently loosen and remove from pan. Store cooled muffins in tightly covered container.
8 ½ x 4 1/2x 2 1/2-inch Loaf Pan 350°F 52-57 minutes
22-24 Mini Muffins 400°F 10-12 minutes
10-12 Standard Muffins 400°F 18-20 minutes
Mini Salas, Host
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.