Updated Jan 2, 2014 - 11:56 am
'Duck Dynasty' family launches new gun line
If you're a hunter and your favorite show is "Duck Dynasty," then Thursday brought you some good news.
In an ad launched last week, a gun line created in partnership with the Robertson family was shown for the first time. Naturally, it features a camouflage theme and some of the guns have "Faith. Family. Ducks" emblazoned on them.
The video, put online by Mossberg & Sons, a weapons manufacturer, features the embattled Phil Robertson reading part of the Declaration of Independence and walking through a swamp with his sons. Of course, Phil throws in his own twist at the end.
To check out the full line, head over to itsduckseason.com.
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.