Updated Jan 2, 2014 - 5:20 pm
Britney Spears has wardrobe malfunction on stage
Phew! That was close!
Singer Britney Spears nearly bared a lot more than she likely meant to at a Saturday show in Las Vegas.
According to the Huffington Post, Spears was performing "Circus" during her Piece of Me concert when her costume decided to be troublesome.
The zipper along the singer's back opened, revealing her back and nearly causing her top to fall off entirely.
However, the pop queen didn't miss a beat and her backup dancers were able to put her outfit back together.
We're not entirely sure, but if things would have gotten worse, there's little chance this incident would have fallen under the phrase "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.
- Russ Pennell, Phoenix Mercury Interim head coach - Friday August 9Russ Pennell joins Doug and Chuck to talk about taking over the team.