Adam Levine honored at the 61st Annual BMI Pop Awards
Pink, Colbie Caillat, Eminem, Ellie Goulding, Gavin DeGraw and Adele all received awards.
But it was pop superstar Adam Levine who took home the coveted BMI President's Award for his impact on the music and entertainment industries.
"Tonight I'm speechless," said Levine during his acceptance speech. "I was looking forward to this night...No one appreciates it more than I do."
Past recipients of the President's Award include Taylor Swift, Gloria Estefan and Willie Nelson.
Levine also managed to snag the award for Song of the Year for "Moves Like Jagger."
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- ASU hires Patrick Suddes as assistant athletics director for recruiting
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 football analyst - Wednesday March 5Why is the drop back quarterback losing steam in college football?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.