Eva Longoria: 'Very excited to graduate for my Master's degree!'
The "very excited" 38-year-old actress received her Master's degree in Chicano Studies from Cal State University, Northridge on Wednesday, and like most celebrities these days, she announced the news on Twitter.
"Eva began the program while she was still working on "Desperate Housewives" and found time to complete her schoolwork on the set," a rep told TMZ.
Shaquille O'Neal, James Franco, Tyra Banks and David Duchovny are also among those who join the former "Desperate Housewife" in holding a Master's degree.
Next stop... Dr. Longoria.
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.