Eva Longoria: 'Very excited to graduate for my Master's degree!'
The "very excited" 38-year-old actress received her Master's degree in Chicano Studies from Cal State University, Northridge on Wednesday, and like most celebrities these days, she announced the news on Twitter.
"Eva began the program while she was still working on "Desperate Housewives" and found time to complete her schoolwork on the set," a rep told TMZ.
Shaquille O'Neal, James Franco, Tyra Banks and David Duchovny are also among those who join the former "Desperate Housewife" in holding a Master's degree.
Next stop... Dr. Longoria.
- Arizona State football creates 'Honor Row' to recognize current and past military at home games
- High Octane Hour with Arizona State's Graham begins next week
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!