Eva Longoria: 'Very excited to graduate for my Master's degree!'
The "very excited" 38-year-old actress received her Master's degree in Chicano Studies from Cal State University, Northridge on Wednesday, and like most celebrities these days, she announced the news on Twitter.
"Eva began the program while she was still working on "Desperate Housewives" and found time to complete her schoolwork on the set," a rep told TMZ.
Shaquille O'Neal, James Franco, Tyra Banks and David Duchovny are also among those who join the former "Desperate Housewife" in holding a Master's degree.
Next stop... Dr. Longoria.
- Arizona State moves up multiple spots in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.