Eva Longoria: 'Very excited to graduate for my Master's degree!'
The "very excited" 38-year-old actress received her Master's degree in Chicano Studies from Cal State University, Northridge on Wednesday, and like most celebrities these days, she announced the news on Twitter.
"Eva began the program while she was still working on "Desperate Housewives" and found time to complete her schoolwork on the set," a rep told TMZ.
Shaquille O'Neal, James Franco, Tyra Banks and David Duchovny are also among those who join the former "Desperate Housewife" in holding a Master's degree.
Next stop... Dr. Longoria.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.