Updated May 23, 2013 - 9:32 am
Was Paul Walker missing from the 'Fast and Furious 6' LA Premiere?
Stars from all previous "Fast" films strutted their stuff on the red carpet. Vin Diesel, Tyrese Gibson, Ludacris and Michelle Rodriguez were among those who attended the event.
But one of the biggest stars of the film, Paul Walker, was missing from the list of attendees.
Walker was last seen promoting the movie at the Cannes Film Festival, so it's highly possible the 39-year-old actor was still living it up in France.
The sixth installment of the "Fast & Furious" series is set to crash into big screens May 24.
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.