Updated Jun 18, 2013 - 10:08 am
Paul McCartney turns 71, seven other rockers eligible for senior citizen discount
McCartney turned 71 on Tuesday, and according to Huffington Post, he's still rocking the stage for nearly three hours on end.
Most recently, Sir Paul performed for more than 20,000 fans during the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival, a concert series with a lineup consisting mainly of bands and artists younger than half his age.
But McCartney isn't the only rock star eligible for the senior citizen discount at Denny's.
In honor of the former Beatle's birthday, we put together a list of other musicians in their 70s who are still rocking hard. Ideally, we'd love to show you 70 artists in their 70s, but we had to settle with seven.
Are there even 70 still living?
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.
- Willie Bloomquist, Seattle Mariners infielder & former Sun Devil - Wednesday June 18Is managing in former Sun Devil Willie Bloomquist’s future?