Top 10 TV shows of all time
The fans have spoken and "The Wire" was recently declared the greatest television show of all time.
According to Entertainment Weekly, the six-year HBO drama was, "The most sustained narrative in television history."
Created by David Simon, the HBO drama series portrayed the Baltimore drug scene through the eyes of drug dealers and their law enforcement counterparts. In total the show received 41 nominations including two nominations for a Primetime Emmy. The show also went on to win 12 prestigious awards, including TV Program of the Year in 2004, 2007 and 2009 from the AFI. The series ran for five seasons and stared Dominic West, John Doman, and Deirdre Lovejoy.
Check out the slideshow below to see the rest of the top 10 all-time greatest TV shows.
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Michael Crow and Larry Scott agree that change needs to happen
- ASU president Michael Crow: compensate coaches on performance
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.