Top 10 TV shows of all time
The fans have spoken and "The Wire" was recently declared the greatest television show of all time.
According to Entertainment Weekly, the six-year HBO drama was, "The most sustained narrative in television history."
Created by David Simon, the HBO drama series portrayed the Baltimore drug scene through the eyes of drug dealers and their law enforcement counterparts. In total the show received 41 nominations including two nominations for a Primetime Emmy. The show also went on to win 12 prestigious awards, including TV Program of the Year in 2004, 2007 and 2009 from the AFI. The series ran for five seasons and stared Dominic West, John Doman, and Deirdre Lovejoy.
Check out the slideshow below to see the rest of the top 10 all-time greatest TV shows.
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.