Top 10 TV shows of all time
The fans have spoken and "The Wire" was recently declared the greatest television show of all time.
According to Entertainment Weekly, the six-year HBO drama was, "The most sustained narrative in television history."
Created by David Simon, the HBO drama series portrayed the Baltimore drug scene through the eyes of drug dealers and their law enforcement counterparts. In total the show received 41 nominations including two nominations for a Primetime Emmy. The show also went on to win 12 prestigious awards, including TV Program of the Year in 2004, 2007 and 2009 from the AFI. The series ran for five seasons and stared Dominic West, John Doman, and Deirdre Lovejoy.
Check out the slideshow below to see the rest of the top 10 all-time greatest TV shows.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Herb Sendek, ASU basketball coach - Tuesday March 11ASU basketball coach Herb Sendek discusses the Pac-12 tournament.
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was