Updated Aug 20, 2013 - 8:36 am
It's a boy! Kate Middleton has given birth
The royal couple appeared happy and relaxed as they waved at the crowds of journalists and onlookers gathered outside London's St. Mary's Hospital, posing for photographs and joking with reporters.
"It's very emotional. It's such a special time. I think any parent will know what this feeling feels like," she told journalists.
She then gave the baby to her husband, who, cradling their child, said: "He's got her looks, thankfully. He's got a good pair of lungs on him, that's for sure."
William added: "He's a big boy. He's quite heavy," and laughed when a reporter asked him about the baby's hair.
"He's got way more than me, thank God," he said.
The prince said they are still determining what to name the baby.
The couple re-entered the hospital to place the child in a car seat before re-emerging to get into an SUV. William drove the couple away- palace officials said they will head to an apartment in Kensington Palace.
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.