Forbes releases sexy list of highest-paid models
Gisele Bundchen earned the top spot on Forbes' newly released list of the world's highest-paid models of 2013.
Not only is the 33-year-old hottie the richest model on the runway, but after reaping $47 million in 2013, she makes $1 million more than the list's combine total.
But that's in no way belittling the wealth of the remaining bombshells, with Miranda Kerr ($7.2 million), Adriana Lima ($6 million), Kate Moss ($5.7 million) and Liu Wen ($4.3 million) rounding out the top 5.
Have a look at the complete list in the gallery below.
- ASU head coach Todd Graham in favor of eliminating games against FCS opponents
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- ASU football players to again participate in concussion study
- Todd Graham, Arizona State Sun Devils are ready to go
- Bill Hancock - College Football Playoff executive director - Wednesday August 27How will the playoff system impact college football?
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Todd Graham, head coach ASU football - Wednesday August 27Arizona State football coach Todd Graham discusses his team's upcoming matchup against Weber State.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday August 26Mark May shares his thoughts on the upcoming college football season.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 26Could the Sun Devils' offense be one of the most prolific in the Pac-12?